The beautiful spring blossoms are like the decorations that are propping up all around in preparation for the arrival of Norouz!
Golestan is one of the 30 provinces of Iran. It is in the north-east of the country, south of the Caspian Sea. Its capital is Gorgan. It was split off from the province of Mazandaran in 1997. It has a population of 1.7 million (2005) and an area of 20,380 km square. The major townships of the province are: Gorgan, Gonbad Kavoos, Bandar Torkaman, Bandar Gaz, Ali Abad, Kord Kooy, Fenderesk and Minoo Dasht.
- Norouz News Reflections - Iranians in Armenia, USA, UK, Iran, Dubai, Seoul, and Canada
- Iran - Museums to welcome visitors during Noruz
- Iran - Supreme Leader’s New Year Message
- Portland Oregon - The Old Church celebrating the arrival of spring
- Norouz and spring Poems - زندگی
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.