Sunday, 5th April 2009
Rymill Park, Adelaide
Lunch and drink are available for sale. Free for public!
The Persian (Iranian) community of Adelaide consist of around 3000 individuals of several religious and ethnic backgrounds. The first Iranian family arrived here in 1967 then joined by many more several years later when a great influx of Iranians arrived in Adelaide in the early years of 1980’s. Adelaide was chosen by Iranians as an appealing living environment and academic destination. Many students and researchers later on settled here to live permanently.
- Paris - Aftab, cultural association for the French-Iranian youth Sizdeh Bedar
- Australia - Spring is Coming, Persian Poetry and Music Night
- Southern California - Persian Cultural Festival, 13 Badar
- New Mexico - ICSNM Sizdeh Bedar
- Maryland - The Iranian American Cultural Society Nowruz events
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.