Sunday March 8 2009
10:30AM to 3:30PM
The fourth annual Norouz (Persian New Year) event will be held at the Philadelphia Museum of Art on Sunday March 8th.
Let the Silk Road Dance Company dazzle you with its costumes, stories, and music. Witness the Sofreh Haft Sîn, the ceremonial table of the New Year, and a Parsee Navroz presentation. This is a one day event with many fun activities for children of all ages, and a must see performance by Silk Dance group, followed by a fabulous children’s dance (last two shows only).
- London - British Museum Norouz family weekend
- Los Angeles County Museum of Art - Persian New Year
- San Jose Almaden Library Celebrates Norouz
- Chicago - Children’s Museum’s Norooz
- University of Maryland - Nowruz 1388
Related posts brought to you by Yet Another Related Posts Plugin.