- 20,000 vacationers from Iran have traveled to Armenia
- A $100 million Iranian community center in San Jose. Santa Clara County, the third-largest population of Farsi speakers in U.S.A.
- Mayor Bogaard declares ” Norooz a Pasadena Tradition”
- Smithsonian’s Freer Norouz to accommodate about 1,000 people, but more than 7,000 people showed up.
- I save the entire year to spend for Nowruz
- For years, nobody had talked about Chaharshanbe Suri on state-run TV
- “burn away” a year’s worth of sin during the Chaharshanbeh Soori festival in Dubai
- So if London’s parks are full of picnicking Middle Eastern types (Hyde Park…) this evening, you will know what’s afoot.
- Hamilton Hotel in Itaewon, Seoul, to celebrate the coming of “Norouz” hosted by Iranian Embassy
» » » Continue reading Norouz News Reflections - Iranians in Armenia, USA, UK, Iran, Dubai, Seoul, and Canada