Join Banou organization’s Nowruz 2013 Gala for cocktail, dinner, and prizes. Musical guest is Leila Forouhar.
Location: Rockleigh Country Club (26 Paris Ave, Rockleigh, NJ 07647)
Tickets: $175 per person – includes cocktail, dinner, and music
Prizes: A drawing of various prizes for 5 randomly-selected guests will be held (view list of prizes in Persian)
* No tickets will be sold at the door.
* 40% of ticket price is tax deductible.
* Please no children under 12 years of age.
* No video-recording is permitted on the premises.
* Table seating is limited to twelve guests per table.
* Seating is reserved based on a first-come, first-serve basis.
* Hotel information and printed directions could be viewed here.
* RSVP deadline is March 11, 2013, after which no refund will be given.
If you have not received our event information in the mail and would like to attend the gala, you can download and view the Invitation Card, as well as print the RSVP Form and mail it with your payment to Banou’s address. Please make your checks or money orders payable to Banou Inc.
Founded over ten years ago, Banou Inc. (“Banou”) is a non-profit, non-religious, and non-political charitable organization whose main mission is to strengthen and contribute to the Iranian-American community, especially among the new generation of young adults, who primarily live in the Tri-State area (New York/New Jersey/Connecticut). We strive to foster collective fellowship and friendship, and to enhance and preserve our cultural heritage, without regard for political or religious affiliations. Every year, we organize a number of events and celebrations, ranging from our main Nowruz Gala to Ladies-only Mothers’ Day Luncheon and Halloween Party, that have been steadily growing in popularity and attendance.
In 2010, Banou founded and registered “Bonyad-e Nowruz” foundation in the State of New Jersey as a non-profit organization with the mission and goal of “globalization of Nowruz.”